at Daksha College
Education at Daksha doesn’t finish in the classroom. Residential life is hugely influential in our students’ development – shaping their journey as they grow into confident individuals and global citizens
- The resident student’s daily activity starts early morning at 05.00 AM until 10.59 PM with sleep time from 11.00 PM to 04.59 AM. The time period between 05.00 AM to 10.59 PM includes yoga / physical exercise, morning physical rituals, study hours, breakfast, pre-lunch regular class hours, lunch-break, post-lunch regular class hours, snack-break, study hours, dinner break and focused study hours.
- Focused study classes are dedicated to weaker students / slow learners, attended and supported by the respective subject teacher / specialist.
- Adventure is a physical challenge, a simple desire to pick a patch and measure up to the terrain and the elements. The adventure component adds the spice of uncertainty, raising the stakes for students to test themselves of their physical and mental abilities in unfamiliar territory.
- The institution facilitates extra-curricular activities periodically during holidays.
- Experienced counselors and faculty guide and assist students throughout their study at the college, providing appropriate assistance at each stage of the student’s development, growth and progress. The process helps students to develop their knowledge and guide them in thinking about their interests, values, competencies, and personal characteristics.
- Counselors provide a confidential atmosphere in which students can explore any topic or situation and discuss any concerns they may have. Students are helped to work through their problems, to develop self awareness, and to overcome problems by using new strategies.